There is nothing more beautiful than when someone starts into their spiritual journey, whatever spiritual journey that may be. There are so many paths available, and one of those is the Moon Path.
With that said, you need to know that nowadays there are many spiritual paths, books, courses, programs, etc that can help you tremendously in your spiritual journey.
Making a choice can be quite overwhelming, not to mention if you try to follow too many spirituals paths. When you’re new in the spiritual world, it’s best to start with one path. Later you can follow others – one by one – and then creating/combining your own path & methods.
First of all, you need to pay attention to the spiritual path you’re drawn into. Secondly, it’s good to do some research and third, it’s a good idea to meditate on it.
Also, you can try and taste some of them too if they match with you and you feel good while doing some of its activities.
Keep in mind that a spiritual path can change several times, over time and have many detours. They are all needed for your personal-grow.
Now that this is also out of the way let dive into the Moon path.
# 22 reasons for choosing the Moon Path
There are several reasons for choosing the Moon journey and for having a Moon path.
In this blog post, I will make a 22-top reason for having a Moon path.
So let get started!
22- Top reason for having the Moon as guidance illuminating your path:
(in no special order of importance)
- want to know yourself deeply
- would like to know your inner rhythms: what motivates you, your energy levels, your productive moments, etc.
- deeply want to discover your passion and talents and how to focus on them
- have the desire to create a better life for yourself and those around you
- Need to get yourself unstuck and move forward in your chosen direction
- love nature, have tremendous respect for the world and all her living creatures
- would want to work with manifestation tools
- love to journal and keep lots of journals
- have the need to make a difference in this world
- feel there is more life but you don’t know how to ‘grab’ this exactly
- want to connect with yourself (more) and with others
- know and feel there is more in this world than meets the eye
- are a very intuitive person but want to have a better grasp on it.
- wish to develop your 6 sense, your intuition
- know the world is a magickal place and you want tools to make your life more magickal.
- wish to trust yourself, life and the universe. You want to transform through your fears into inner power and trust.
- want to work in a clear manner while focusing on the important thing. You want to learn how to prioritize.
- feel overwhelmed and therefore in need of so much needed self-care.
- wish to be confident in yourself, love yourself unconditionally and have lots of self-compassion
- need to show, express and share your love with your loved ones and your surroundings
- are curious in nature, and you observing the cyclical changes inside you and around you
- Last but not least, you love the Moon deeply and all her faces
If you can check more than half of these reasons then the Moon Path is surely a path you may want to give a try.
Did you check them all?
Then what are you waiting for? This is definitely your path!!
Browse through my blog posts to discover more about the power of the Moon!
The Moon Path may not be for you if you:
- the list above did not resonate with you at all
- are just not prepared and or motivated to do the work
- want or expect a quick fix or magic pill
- feel committing on specific moments during a moth, and for several months – are not in alignment with the person you are.
I hope this blog post illuminates your choice and inspires you to walk the Moon path alone with so many of us.
If you want to to start your practice today, then I recommend you to start with the Moon Journal.
The Moon Journal has 103 printable journal pages specially designed to travel through the Moon phases. It can be used for as many Moon cycles as you want and it includes the 12 moon cycles we have every year.
Go to my Moon Journal!
The Undated Moon Planner – a companion for the Moon Journal – is now available! Have a look over here.
I wish you your best journey ever in whatever decision you make!
PS: if you have questions or need more tips please leave a comment behind or send me a message here.
If you liked this blog post, please share it with your people.